The partners of the FoodChains 4 Europe project, joined by local stakeholders from the five project regions: Flevoland (NL), Plovdiv/Sofia (BG), Emilia-Romagna (IT), Maramures (RO) and Greater Manchester (UK), will meet in Manchester, during 23 and 24 October 2019, to mark the end of phase one of the FoodChains 4 Europe project.
- The Conference “Feeding Regions: Turning Plans into Action”, organized by Manchester Metropolitan University and Oldham Council, on 23 October 2019, will consider ways to achieve better and more sustainable regional food systems. The emphasis for the day will be on sharing experiences and considering how plans can be translated into action.
The conference will be held in the Engine Hall at the People’s History Museum in Central Manchester on Wednesday 23rd October. This event is free to attend. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca St Clair ([email protected])
- Details and the Program of the Conference “Feeding Regions: Turning Plans into Action”: https://www.interregeurope.eu/foodchains4eu/events/event/2961/foodchains-4-eu-final-conference-of-phase-1/
- Registration for the Conference: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/feeding-regions-turning-plans-into-action-tickets-73576365891
- The 6th Monitoring Board Meeting of the FoodChains 4 Europe will be held in Manchester, on 24 October 2019, 9.30-12.30, in the Training Room at Chamber Space, Elliot House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WD
Representatives and politicians of the FoodChains 4 EU project will meet in order to highlight the work of the project over the past 3 years, to inform each other about the progress of their regional action plans that should be finalized by the end of phase one (31 December 2019), to discuss about the phase 2 of the FC4EU project that will be dedicated for implementing the regional action plans during 2020-2021, and also to discuss further actions.
- Details of the Monitoring Board Meeting: https://www.interregeurope.eu/foodchains4eu/events/event/3003/6th-monitoring-board-meeting-of-fc4eu-project/foodchains4eu/events/event/3003/6th-monitoring-board-meeting-of-fc4eu-project/
- FC4EU project meeting, 24 October 2019, 13.30-15.30
After the Monitoring Board meeting, in the same location, the partners of FoodChains 4 Europe project will have an additional meeting to discuss practical aspects of their activities before the end of Phase one.