Final Conference of the FoodChains 4 EU project
- Location: Food Forum, Almere (The Netherlands)
- Date: 7th of October 2021
- Time: 10:00 - 15:00 (CET)
- Online event broadcasted from the Food Forum in Almere
- Registration Form: https://www.foodforum.nl/agenda/final-conference-foodchains-4-eu/
- About the Event
We start with an introduction and plenary part about what the goal of FoodChains 4 EU project was and what the results of the exchange between the regions are. In the following parallel sessions, we focus on different thematic topics and in the lunch session we combine the achieved results per region. After a second round of parallel sessions, we close the conference with a future perspective and opportunities for further innovations presented by an inspiring keynote speaker.
In parallel sessions we will share our results and we would like to discuss future actions with you. The topics are (with reservation):
- Food policy;
- Supporting food entrepreneurs;
- Food community and ecosystem building;
- Research and knowledge.
During the conference we invite you to visit the online information booths from the different regions to hear more about the results per region.