The 4th Regional Stakeholders Group meeting of the 2 FINCH Italian partners, Regione Piemonte and University of Torino, took place on-line to overcome COVID-19 restrictions on the 27th May 2020.
The meeting connected 14 participants from 9 institutions that shared engaging and useful contributions according to this agenda:
- Mrs Anna Maria Caputano from Regione Piemonte - FINCH Coordinator - welcomed participants, introduced latest projects development and shared with attendees project's Good Practices' submission and approval process, with particular reference to the positive reviews received for the italian practices by Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform experts
- Mrs Maddalena Rusconi from Compagnia di San Paolo – Sistema Torino presented the fundraising activity her institution with a particular insight on crowdfunding instrument; she highlighted risks and opportunities as well as the added value of a crowdfunding campaign for a no profit cultural body and the tangible and intangible results besides the economic aspects
- Mr. Roberto Pronzello representing Fondazione Nuovo Teatro Faraggiana gave an overview on his Foundation history and activities; he also presented the campaign launched in the framework of Regione Piemonte’s experience on crowdfunding for culture initative (presented in the previous Stakeholder meeting) that had as objective the refurbishment of Faraggiana’s theater foyer
- Mr. Francesco Bosso from Savoy Royal Residences Consortium focused its speech on post Covid-19 approach related to the management of cultural places giving practical examples relevant to “Venaria Reale”, an extraordinary complex covering a surface of 950.000 square metres home to some of the finest examples of European baroque
- Mr. Edoardo Braccio, from University of Torino, presented the last and definitive version of the "Living document on financial instruments and regulatory frameworks for the introduction of partnership with private sector" including the slightly modified part related to financial instruments and economic impact, the new added information on the PPP, and the newly created annex 2.
As always, FINCH Stakeholders Group representatives ended the meeting with a plentiful exchange of experiences, initiatives and forthcoming events.