The Start Cup Competition is dedicated to the next generation of innovative entrepreneurs, initiative to which Metropolitan City of Turin contributes with financial support.
The competition, in its 15th Edition, is designed to encourage creation and development of innovative start-ups and promote the economic development of the region.
In the first phase candidates presented a preliminary description of their entrepreneurial idea and the most interesting ones won the support in writing their Business Plan, so to be prepared for the second phase.
The 2019 edition, now in its second phase, offers the chance to access money and services prizes.
Business plans can be submitted in the Cleantech & Energy, Ict, Life Sciences, Turism and Cultural creative Industry categories by 24 July.
- 10 000 €, 7.500 € e 5.000 € to the top three project submissions;
- Three special 7.500 € awards for start-ups creation in the provinces of Aosta, Cuneo, Novara o Alessandria;
- Two service awards for both UniTo e PoliTo team of students and anyone who need trademarks and patents consultancy;
- Invitation to “Pni-Premio nazionale per l'Innovazione” for the top six project submissions;
- Special prizes for social innovation and equal opportunities projects.
Participation is free and open to everyone who has an entrepreneurial project in the abovementioned categories, regardless its developmental stage. Applicants who did not attend the first phase are also eligible.
Read more: startcup.i3p.it/index.php;