The first regional stakeholder meeting was attended by a range of actors from the region;
- Baudien Gebbink, Alfa college vocational training institute Groningen and Drenthe.
- Sandra Da Silva Pinto, Werkplein Ability.
- Jara Reijbroek, Werkplein Ability.
- Marieke Helder, Alfa collega.
-Tamara Sloothaak, Samenwerking beroepsonderwijs Bedrijfsleven (SBB)
- Annemijn Smulders, VHTO
- Brenda Harsveld, entrepreneur energietransition, and member of the trade union FNV.
- Albert Haan, SNN.
- Riana Christina, De Kracht van Groningen.
- Ellen Offers, Women network Groningen, entrepeneur.
- Peta de Vries, Dean Engineering Hanze.
The attendees discussed the barriers identified in FEMINA and in the region, as well as successful examples in the region and other relevant actors to involve in the network.