How can EU regions develop innovative solutions and policies surrounding electric mobility and thereby ensure to be drivers of green growth? What role can flexible public-private partnerships involving SMEs, energy providers, suppliers, retailers and public bodies play?
Those and more questions were addressed last October 19th during our 2nd EV Energy Regional Stakeholder Conference in Rome hosted by EV Energy Partner EUR S.p.A in its facilities.
Experts and key stakeholders at our roundtables included representatives of ENEL S.p.A., GLS Italy, UMPI, Share’ngo, the Sustainable Mobility Research Agency of University Sapienza of Rome, the Mobility Service Agency of the City of Rome and many more.
What was discussed during the conference:
- the current policy context for electric vehicles at national, regional and local level and opportunities for investment and development
- how to overcome infrastructure and regulatory bottlenecks for e-mobility
- the role electric vehicles can play in stimulating green job opportunities
- how EV producers innovate and adapt in order to limit GHG emissions through e-mobility
- ways to support national strategies via EU funding in order to foster energy market liberalisation in the automobile market
After the meeting, EV Energy project partners attended the Press conference about the planned Formula E inauguration in the EUR neighbourhood of Rome in April 2018. It took place in the Roma Convention Center “La Nuvola”, an architecture novelty by Massimiliano Fuksas in the EUR urban area of Rome.
Don’t miss to watch the interviews taken during our Conference that will shortly be online on our website.