On September 18th, the sixth ENHANCE project meeting was held in the Viking Village in Saula, Estonia. The Stockholm Environment Institute Tallinn Center as host partner of the 6th project meeting and the Ministry of Territory and Sustainability, as a lead partner, have brought together partners from Andalusia, Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic in order to discuss among others the following points:
- State of the project in relation to the expenditure & financial aspects
- State of the project in relation to technical aspects:
- EMAS Joint Data Base
- Good practices identified during the exchange of experience and learning process
- State of implementation of the EMAS Action Plans
- Self-defined performance indicators
- Impact of action plans on regional policy instruments
- State of the project in relation to communication.
- Final ENHANCE Dissemination Event.
At the meeting has been made a stock of the activities carried out during the first half of the year and verified the fulfillment of the scheduled activities so far and a review of those activities pending to be undertaken in 2019 and next year 2020.
This meeting is the first face-to-face meeting in the framework of Phase 2 of the project although prior, in the 1st half of 2019, two more meetings of partners have been carried out via skype, to monitor the process of implementation of the action plans in each region.