The aim of the meeting was to favour the valorisation of environmental certifications in the implementation of Green Public Procurement in Liguria Region according to the selected policy tool. The involved stakeholder was the Director and her staff of Parco Beigua (Regional Natural Park) of Arenzano (GE). Parco Beigua is an interesting example of a natural park dealing with his need but also with the municipalites that are inside it. The stakeholder meeting took place in Via Marconi 165, in Arenzano (GE), the head office of the Park. At the stakeholder meeting participated the director of the park with an employee and a permanent consultant and two officers of Liguria Ricerche, an in-house company of Liguria Region. The meeting started with an introduction about Enhance project, then the meeting addressed several topics of the target office, such as:
- Internal functioning and organization of Parco Beigua, as public station in charge of public procurements;
- Level of knowledge and professional training on GPP;
- Perception by this public body about other bodies’ level of knowledge on GPP and level of interactions with them by the former about GPP criteria in public tenders;
- Sectors of high presence of GPP criteria;
- Main difficulties about implementation of GPP;
- Actions to be adopted to favour the application of the policy instrument chosen by SSSA for Enhance project.