Third Stakeholder Meeting Enhance Project Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies
Today, Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies carried out the third stakeholder meeting. The aim of
the meeting was to favour the valorisation of environmental certifications in the implementation of
Green Public Procurement in Liguria Region according to the selected policy tool.
The involved stakeholders were two Ligurian key public bodies in the field of GPP: Città Metropolitana di Genova and Stazione Unica Appaltante Regionale (i.e. the public bodies in charge for the drafting of public tenders at regional as well as provincial level). The stakeholder meeting took place in two different places: Piazzale Mazzini, 2 and Via Fieschi, 15, Genova, where the headquarters of the two public bodies are located.
The two meetings started with an introduction about Enhance project, then the meetings addressed
several topics of the two public bodies such as:
- Internal functioning and organization of Città Metropolitana di Genova and Stazione Unica
Appaltante as public offices in charge of public procurements and relationship with other
public bodies that are counting on them to execute tenders;
- Level of knowledge and professional training on GPP;
- Perception by those public bodies about other bodies’ level of knowledge on GPP and level
of interactions with them by the formers about GPP criteria in public tenders;
- Sectors of high presence of GPP criteria;
- Main difficulties about implementation of GPP;
- Level of dialogue of Città Metropolitana di Genova and Stazione Unica Appaltante with other
- Actions to be adopted to favour the application of the policy instrument chosen by SSSUP
for Enhance project.