ARRR, Agency of Tuscany Region organised EMPOWER 5th Project Management Group Meeting in cooperation with project partners on the 21st of March 2019 in Florence, Italy. Partners were welcomed by Vlasta Krmelj, lead partner of the project.
This 5th meeting was the occasion to monitor what the Project partners has done so far and to share and plan actions and further steps to be implemented in the next months.
Partners have actively exchanged information’s, news, views and experiences, including:
• Policy improvement through Interregional Learning process,
• The ideas of preparation and organization of 9 Import Workshops (one in each partner region),
• Preparation of Regional Action Plans (RAP) based on Interregional learning via Peer Reviews, Study Visits and Workshops,
• Communication and Dissemination progress report and work plan for the next Semester and
• The venue for the next Project Management Group Meeting in November 2019.
In Semester 5 EMPOWER partners will focus on organizing 9 Import workshops and to prepare Regional Action Plans (one in each partner region).