ONLINE PANEL DISCUSSION, entitled: ADAPTATION TO CLIMATE CHANGE - necessary transformations in key systems - energy and mobility, was held on 7.7.2020 from 10 am to 12 noon, through the ZOOM platform, organized by the Croatian Green Building Council (GBC) and the Energy Institute Hrvoje Požar (EIHP), partner of the EMOBICITY project.
The main topics of discussion were:
- Why adapt to climate change?
- Tools for preparation and planning of adaptation measures to climate change
- Sustainable development and progress of low carbon energy planning at the regional level
- Innovative measures of sustainable electric mobility
- New energy labels for energy-related devices
The online panel discussion was a result of the synergy of different EU projects, including EMOBICITY. More information about the online discussion can be found here.