Cassovia Life Sciences (CLS) together with the Košice self-government region (KSK) have prepared an international innovation forum dedicated to research and innovation ecosystems associated with Life Sciences (Animal Research, Biomedical Research, Food Research, Genetics & Genomics, ICT, Medical Devices, Medical Research, Pharmaceutics etc.) co-operation meetings with partners from Germany, Italy, France, Poland and Lithuania. The Forum will be organised within the implementation the international project ELISE, “Research and Innovation Ecosystem”. The main aim of the project is the creation of Research-Innovation Ecosystem in the field of Life Sciences also in Slovakia.
Where? University Science Park TECHNICOM, Technical univesity Košice, Nemcovej 5, 042 00 Košice
When? 14.11.2018, 9:00
Why to come?
- you will get a unique opportunity to establish the cooperation with organisations from EU’s countries (Germany, France, Italy, Poland and Lithuania);
- You will get better understanding of innovation ecosystem concept and how to utilize it
- you will discuss your ideas for cooperation and ecosystem with academia, industry and innovation support organisations
- find our how to develop, enhance and utilize clusters and innovation ecosystems
Who you will meet:
- representatives of Ministry of Economy of Slovak Republic, Ministry of Education of Slovak Republic, The Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO), Slovak Innovation and Energy Agency (SIEA) , Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information (SCSTI);
- representatives of Life Science Ecosystems (universities, companies and regional municipalities) from Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Lithuania and Slovakia;
- representatives of universities and companies aimed in the field of Life Science;
- representatives of Start-up’s in the field of Life Science;
- representatives of research institutions in the field of Life Science
Forum will be divided into two parts:
- Know-how part – presentation and discussion
- Active networking event – 3 hours long networking session will be organised for active networking between participants of the event – registration HERE
The forum will provide a platform for networking, broaden awareness, and advance one step ahead in creating a research and innovation ecosystem focused on Life Sciences in Slovakia.
For more information write to: [email protected]