Digital Regions German partners from Institute Information Systems (iisys), Hof University, are currently looking for a Network Manager (m / w / d) as Research Associate to work in our interreg project.
The Institute for Information Systems deals with one of the most exciting topics of today: digitization - Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics. They are about 40 creative minds who, above all, have one thing in common: the joy of researching, discovering and developing.
Institute Information Systems offers varied and demanding tasks, autonomous work with a great deal of creative freedom and the opportunity to work in a small team with flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues, flexible working hours and home office option.
- Independent conception and development of the project from the beginning
- Membership of an international working group (e.g., Ireland, Spain, Bulgaria, Romania)
- Exchange of experience with the members of the working group
- Creating an agenda for knowledge sharing and mutual learning on Industry 4.0 best practices in European regions
- Expansion of the Kronach Research Center
- University degree (master, diploma, bachelor) in the field of economics, technology or humanities
- Professional experience in the field of technology or regional marketing is desirable
- Language skills (fluency in German and English, knowledge of more languages would be desirable)
- Willingness to travel in Europe
- High technical affinity, especially in the area of Industry 4.0
- Responsible, goal-oriented work and teamwork
- Experience in working in international, especially EU, projects is an advantage
Employment is full-time (40.06 hours per week) and the hiring is limited in duration for the duration of the project (31/01/2022). The remuneration is based on the collective agreement for the civil service of the Länder (TV-L). People with disabilities are given preference if equally qualified.
Our partners look forward to receiving your application via the online application portal of the Hochschule Hof by 15.09.2019 at the latest.