WORTH Partnership Project – Call for submissions
WORTH are putting out their third call for funding applications to support creative collaborations between fashion / lifestyle designers, creative people, manufacturing enterprises (SMEs) and technology firms looking to develop design-driven and innovative products.
The Project aims to create and support transnational collaborations between fashion designers, creative people, manufacturing SMEs and technology firms looking to develop design-driven and innovative products.
Applicants must be an SME active in either an EU member state or COSME associated country. If eligible, the process has two stage approval process.
Successful applicant will benefit from an incubator programme valued at €60,000 consisting of:
- Media kit including: international media relation activity, advertising and social media marketing ;
- €10.000 seed money ;
- Participation in two international events related to design to showcase the products developed ;
- A tailor-made mentoring programme ;
- Training ;
- Cross-sector collaboration and participation in networking events;
- Professional links ;
- Visibility of your professional profile on the WORTH gallery ;
Our Design4Innovation partners, KEPA, are part of the WORTH team offering this fantastic opportunity for creative competitiveness innovation support. If you’d like to find out more or have a look at the successes from the previous calls, head over to their project website for further information.
Deadline for applications – 31st October 2019.