The 4th Interreg Europe CYBER project partners meeting will be dedicated to the analysis of the local cybersecurity ecosystem of Castilla y León, the north-western region of Spain participating in the CYBER project. Furthermore, project partners will hold the discussion on the next steps of the project implementation.
DAY #1 - 21 OCTOBER 2018
Insights into the Castilla y León cybersecurity innovation ecosystem
- Visit and discussion with the Spanish National Cybersecurity Institute (INCIBE).
- Visit to the University of Leon (ULE) and the cybersecurity training labs (IoT ULE - Schneider Electric Lab)
- Presentation of the Cybersecurity Innovation Hub 'DIH Cybersecurity' by AEI Ciberseguridad
Day #2 - 22 October 2019
Interreg Europe CYBER project meeting
- Exchange and discussion among CYBER project partners
- Participation at the 13ENISE, the International Meeting on Information Security
NOTE: The draft agenda of the meeting is subject to updates and changes.