Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Énergie Environnement organised a regional stakeholder meeting on the 14th of May.
The objectives of the meeting were to:
- Train in good construction waste practices to award minimum contracts in compliance with regulations
- Prepare and anticipate future regulatory developments for the most advanced
- Benefit from the feedback of local authorities
- Test waste strategy
- Identify and express needs, exchange with neighboring territories and progress in a network.
- Round table discussion of participants and introduction
- Presentation of the progress of the CONDEREFF - AURA-EE project
- Reminder of the main principles of sustainable public procurement - AURA-EE
- Feedback from a community on waste management issues, constraints and good practices - GRENOBLE ALPES METROPOLE
- Feedback from a resource diagnostician on the reuse of materials and the development of a local sector - READIFICARE
- Presentation of the DEMOCLES project and the guide to assist MOAs/MOEs in drafting the CCTPs for demolition sites - DEMOCLES
- Working groups session on the diagnosis before demolition (GT1) and selective deconstruction and sorting operations on site (GT2).