The first CLUSTERS3 Cluster to Cluster Virtual Matchmaking, on Advanced Manufacturing, took place last July 21st.
This initiative in intended to provide clusters from the partnership regions with an opportunity to meet each other, initiate a relationship and, eventually, explore together the possibilities of further engaging in collaboration and projects together. Five clusters, representing more than 900 members (around 780 SMEs) have enrolled in this first virtual meeting:
• Advanced Manufacturing Technologies (AFM), Basque Country;
• Association of Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Industries of Latvia (MASOC) ;
• Association of Electronic and Information Technologies (GAIA), Basque Country;
• Innovation Cluster - Smart Products and Manufacturing (MESAP), Piemonte;
• Northern Ireland Polymers Association (NIPA), Northern Ireland.
A fruitful presentation, led by TCI-Network, of all participant clusters, in which they have exchanged information on the composition of their membership, the range of services they offer, their international activity and networks and their interests regarding potential collaborations for european projects and other initiatives.