CLUSTERIX 2.0 – Achievements in Cluster Policies of the Last 5 Years
Fri 16 October 2020, 10:00-12:00 CET
- Welcome & Introduction to the Project, Simone Hagenauer (ecoplus. The Business Agency of Lower Austria)
- Interreg Europe: State of Play, Ana Mihaljevic (Interreg Europe Joint Secretariat, Policy Officer)
- Learnings and Implications from the CLUSTERIX 2.0 project:
- Empowering Cluster Management – Supporting, Steering & Monitoring:
Introductory Videos & Panel Discussion with Representatives of Region Skåne, Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Regional Council of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and Westpannon.
- Innovation Services for SMEs
Introductory Videos & Panel Discussion with Representatives of NOI Techpark South Tyrol, INMA National Institute of Research & Development for Machines & Installations designed to Agriculture & Food Industry and the North-East Regional Development Agency
- Role of Clusters in Public Private Innovation
Introductory Videos & Panel Discussion with Representatives of Region of Southern Denmark and ecoplus. The Business Agency of Lower Austria
- Lessons Learned from Interregional Cluster Cooperation & Outlook on Future Cooperation Potential, Marc Pattinson (Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform Expert)
Moderation: Emily Wise, Research Fellow, Lund University
Please register here. You will receive a link to join the online event.