[avniR] platform is pleased to invite you to participate in the call for contributions for the 8th international [avniR] Conference in Lilliad, Lille, France, on 7th & 8th of November 2018.
This 8th edition: Circular economy, innovate with Life Cycle Thinking, aims to bring together industrials, researchers, public authorities, NGOs, international experts and policy makers of a wide range of sectors: textile, construction, food, etc. over 2 days. The goal is to share and exchange the latest scientific advances and allow companies, including SMEs, to better understand the challenges of the Life Cycle Thinking and Life Cycle Assessment to act for a sustainable society.
You are engaged in Life Cycle Thinking, Life Cycle Assessment, Circular Economy and you are interested to present your work to more than 350 international participants?
Discover our 28 sessions and submit your contribution!
Deadline: June 15th, 2018
Key topic 2018 :
• Sustainable production (responsible supply chain, ecodesign, tackling the planned obsolescence, etc.)
• Ecological marketing: strategic position and communication (environmental labelling, ecolabel, etc.)
• LCA and economics models (circular economy, functional economy, cooperative economy)
• Sustainable innovation by business sectors (building, textile, mobility, food, IT, energy, bioeconomy, culture, etc.)
• New approaches around Life Cycle Thinking (monetarization of impacts, planetary boundaries, socio-economic approach, new indicators, etc.)
• Life Cycle Thinking and public policy
To contribute: Upload your 2 to 6 pages article in our conftool platform before the 15th of June.
For more information, please follow this link anddo not hesitate to contact us : [email protected]
We look much forward for your contribution.
[avniR] Conference Organizing Committee
au cd2e / Rue de Bourgogne - Base 11/19 - 62750 Loos-en-Gohelle, France
Tél. : +33 (0)3 21 13 06 80