[avniR] Conference brings together experts, scientists, businesses and policy makers of a wide range of sectors: textiles, construction, food, transportation, etc.. over 2 days. The goal is to share and exchange the latest scientific advances and allow companies, including SMEs, to better understand the challenges of the Life Cycle Thinking and Life Cycle Assessment to act for a society more respectful of the environment. It is through Life Cycle Based, scientific articles, expertise, education or teaching methods of a product, process, service or supply chain that we tackle issues and new developpement.
Why the [avniR] Conference? The [avniR] Conference aims to bring together large companies and SMEs, public authorities and international experts in order to:
- Better understand client and supplier expectations regarding LCA
- Help you identify tools tailored to your sector and situation
- Be inspired by good practices of companies and local authorities having implemented LCA
- Better target your purchasing policy by considering environmental impacts
- Be up to date on latest developments in environmental labelling, where France is leading the way
- Share experiences in a solutions-oriented environment