DAY 1 - 10 JANUARY 2017
8:30 – 9:00 Registration & Welcome Coffee
9:00 – 9:30 Welcome opening and keynote speech
Lithuanian representatives; Gvidas Dargužas, VIPA CEO
Leading partner representative:
SESSION 1 – New strategies to allocate EU funding to energy renovation of buildings
09:30 – 10:00 ESIF support for sustainable energy efficiency financing at European Level. Mr. Tsvyatko Velikov from DG Regional and Urban Policy of the European Commission.
10:00 – 10:30 European Funds for strategic investment in Lithuania, presentation of feasibility study. Representative office of the European Commission in Lithuania.
10:30 – 11:00 Financial instruments in Lithuania: lessons learned. Rūta Dapkutė-Stankevičienė, Deputy Director of the EU Investment Department, Lithuanian Ministry of Finance
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee break
11:30 – 12:50 Good practices in innovative financing projects for energy efficiency. Round table.
• ZagEE project: Reconstructed public buildings in Zagreb. Hrvoje Maras, North-West Croatia Energy Agency (REGEA).
• Renovation of Multi-Apartment Buildings in Lithuania. Inesis Kiškis, Director of European Union Assistance management department. Lithuanian Ministry of Environment.
• Programme for Sustainable Construction in Andalusia. Joaquín Villar, Head of Internationalisation and Prospective Dept. Andalusian Energy Agency.
• Eco Fund, Slovenian Environmental Public Fund. Hinko Solink, Ekoslad (tbc).
12:50 – 13:15 Q&A and discussion
13:15 – 14:30 Lunch & networking
SESSION 2 - Challenging of the Managing Authorities in financing energy renovation of buildings
14:30 – 15:00 State of play of Energy Efficiency in the Operational Programmes. JRC/ DG Regio.
15:00 – 15:30 Supporting instruments for managing authorities at national and regional level in the implementation of the Operational Programmes and Smart Specialisation Strategies.
The Energy and Managing Authorities Network, by EMA representative (tbc)
Smart Specialisation Platform on Energy. Inmaculada Periáñez, JRC, European Commission
REBECA: the Spanish Network on Low Carbon Economy. Francisco Tovar, Spanish Ministry of Finance
15:30 – 17:00 Challenging in the implementation of programs with ESI Funds. Round table with the managing authorities of the BUILD2LC partners (Policy Board)
Moderated by Joint Research Centre / DG Regio
• Rzeszów (Poland) – Grzegorz Topolewicz. Marshal's Office of Podkarpackie Region.
• Gorenjska (Slovenia) – Tilen Smolnikar, Energy Directorate, Ministry of Infrastructures of Slovenia.
• VIPA (Lithuania) – Rūta Dapkutė-Stankevičienė, Deputy Director of the EU Investment Department, Lithuanian Ministry of Finance.
• Croatia - PB representative.
• Andalusia (Spain) - PB representative.
• Jämtland Härjedalen (Sweden) - Dr. Erik-Widar Andersson Senior Advisor, Financial issues within regional development, Region Jämtland Härjedalen.
• Gloucester (UK) - Barry Wyatt, Strategic Head of Development Services, Stroud District Council.
17:00 – 17:30 Conclusions and end of the first day meeting
DAY 2 - 11 JANUARY 2017
9:00 – 9:15 Registration & Welcome Coffee
SESSION 3 – Innovative financing tackling by end-users in energy efficiency projects
9:15 – 9:45 Public awareness in the field of multi-apartment building renovation process in Lithuania: technical assistance, promotion, construction works. Valius Serbenta, director of the Housing Energy Saving Egency (HESA).
9:45 – 11:00 Good practices in enhancing citizens in the use of innovative financing instruments. Round table.
• Warm & Well – Energy Efficiency Advice and Installation Scheme, Barry Wyatt Strategic Head of Development Services at Stroud District Council. Gloucestershire, United Kingdom.
• Grant for municipal energy and climate advisors, by Anneli Kamb and Moa Breivik. Municipal energy and climate advisors, Jämtland-Härjedalen Region, Sweden.
• Rehabilitation of building and removal of asbestos, by Piotr Pawelec – President and freelance consultant & trainer at the Institute of Good Eco-solutions "Alternative".
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee break
SESSION 4 – Other Interregional experiences to boost innovative financing in energy efficiency projects
11:30 – 12:00 Boosting innovative financing in public buildings in energy efficiency projects, Mindaugas Stonkus, Adviser of Heating and Energy Efficiency Division, Lithuanian Ministry of Energy.
12:00 – 13:20 Others interregional experiences to boost innovative financing in energy efficiency projects. Round table.
• Financial Instruments for Energy Renovation Policies (FINERPOL). FINERPOL project representative.
• Leveraging private investment in R&I through a smart funding mix. Ignacio Contreras, The Spanish Institute of Financial Analysts.
• European Partnership of regions to promote investment on energy efficiency in buildings. Joaquín Villar, Head of Internationalisation and Prospective Dept. Andalusian Energy Agency.
13:30 End of meeting