The 8th Interregional Learning Event will take place in Jurmala and Riga (Latvia) from 11th to 12th of June 2019.
The Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Latvia will host the project partners in Latvia.
During the first day of the 8th ILE will take place:
- a seminar on product marketing,
- B2B meetings to exchange best practices and
- a study visit to Latvia’s best practice Cluster policy: case of the “Health Tourism Cluster”.
The second day of the 8th ILE (12th June) will start with the Steering Committee Meeting of BRANDTour project. Before the closure of the 2-days event, project partners will pay another study visit to learn more about Latvia’s best practices:
- “Latvia: Best Enjoyed Slowly (Building Latvian tourism identity)" and
- “Increasing tourism competitiveness through private and public sector cooperation".