The Kick-off meeting (KOM) will be organized and hosted by the Lead partner Metropolis Nice Côte d'Azur and will pave the ground for the successful start of the project. The two-day event will be organized as follows:
Day 1: The morning will be reserved exclusively for the project partnership to get more familiar with each other, their roles and tasks in the project. The aim is to facilitate day to day management and implementation of the project through effective organization and coordination of partners.
While the afternoon will be open to the public, where the project and the partners will be introduced to the larger public audience. Fiew local initatives in the topic of Environment and resource efficiency and natural and cultural heritage policies will also be presented.
The First day will be completed by the stakeholder twinning which will serve to project partners and their stakeholder groups as a cornerstone for defining their strategy of collaboration for the following years of the project. The methodology for the Staholder’s involvement will be presented and the stakeholders will be able to demonstrate their existing regional/local initiatives.
Day 2: Second day will start by interactive training devoted to project partners on Scenario analysis for climate change adaptation strategies and will be concluded by the 1st Steering Committee.
As such, the KOM will have a multiply purpose to:
1. Connect and introduce the project partners in order to facilitate their collaborative work during the life cycle of the project.
2. Involve and map the role of stakeholders in the life cycle of the BLUE GREEN CITY project.
3. Start the interregional learning and exchange of experience.
4. Introduce and present the project to a larger audience.
|10:15 - 11:00||Official speeches: |
- Agnès RAMPAL, Metropolis Nice Côte d’Azur Councilor, Co - President Euromed Cities Network
- How to integrate green and blue infrastructures in the territories strategies against climate change ?, Vasileios-Panagiotis LATINOS, in charge of Sustainable Resources, Climate and Resilience at International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEIEurope)
- Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur (tbc)
|11:00 - 11:30||Presentation of the project |
|11:30 - 12:30||Presentation of each project partner |
|12:30 - 14:00||Lunch |
|14:00 - 15:30||Presentation of local initiatives in the region:|
- Presentation of European project Nature for City LIFE (European program LIFE), Jean-Paul MARIANI, Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Presentation of metropolitan initative(s).