On 12 October 2018, INCDCP-ICECHIM Calarasi Subsidiary organizes the 2nd Regional Dissemination Event with stakeholders interested in promoting the circular bio-economy in the South Muntenia Region, Central Library of UPB, Splaiul Independenţei nr. 313. The dissemination event is a part of the Round Table, held in the Priorities of Chemistry for a Sustainable Development - PRIOCHEM symposium (14th edition). It is an international symposium organized annually by the National Institute for Research and Development in Chemistry and Petrochemistry - ICECHIM in Bucharest on 10th - 12th October 2018.
Round Table: " BIO-BASED CIRCULAR ECONOMY - REALITIES AND PERSPECTIVES ".
BIOREGIO project tries to answer these questions:
- What is circular bio-economy?
- Is there a strategy in circular bio-economy in Europe and in Romania?
- What are the examples of good practices in Europe?
- What do we have to do to bioresource recovery?
- Are there instruments to finance the circular bio-economy?
We hope that the exchange of views will lead to accelerating the transition to a more sustainable use of bio-waste in the South Region and in Romania.
Programme of the symposium can be found here.