AgroRES implementation is divided into two phases. The first phase, spanning from August 2019 to January 2022, is dedicated to exchange of experiences on the project topic. During this period the project partners will…
- establish and activate regional stakeholder groups
- identify good practices that show how investing in renewable energy can benefit agricultural and rural areas
- organise interregional events to facilitate networking between stakeholders and showcase good practices
- organise cross-cut visits for project staff members to get to know good practices in more detail
- produce action plans for promoting RES in agriculture through EU structural funds. They are based on the lessons learnt in the project and aim to improve regional policies.
The second phase of the project (February 2022 – January 2023) focuses on monitoring the implementation of the action plans.