AgroRES partners have been collaborating two years by now in developing measures that encourage the production and use of RE in the agricultural and rural sector. AgroRES will continue to raise awareness of the benefits of investing in renewable energy in agriculture and to promote public dialogue in order to overcome previously identified barriers and challenges.
Revisit some of our posts from partner regions to learn what AgroRES has accomplished by now:
- Community energy report is launched
- Extremadura boosts agribusiness incentives
- Romania: new financing for renewables in agriculture
- Untapped potential of biogas in North Karelia
- Webinar recording: RE in agriculture in 7 EU regions
- The state of renewable energies in 7 EU regions
- Recording of micro-generation support scheme webinar
Image by Pexels from Pixabay.