Save the date 1 July at 10:30-13:00 (GMT+2)! Arsial is organizing the 4th local meeting of INTERREG EUROPE AgroRES project.
The meeting will be in hybrid mode. You can participate in the local meeting remotely at: arsial.webex.com/arsial-it/j.php
Face-to-face meeting takes place at one of the ten good practices identified in AgroRES project, the Cincinnato cooperative - Cincinnato Wine Resort, via Stoza 3, Cori (LT).
- Introduction and state of the art of the Agrores project – Amedeo Fadda (Arsial)
- Good practice: the Cincinnatus – Nazzareno Milita (Cooperativa Cincinnato)
- Self-assessment of the state of renewable energy in agriculture in Lazio – Giorgio Galotti (Fondazione Ecosistemi)
- Towards the action plan: first meeting - Dina Maini (Arsial)
- The situation of the authorization system of renewable energy in the Lazio Region - Sandra di Ferdinando (Arsial)
- Round table - Renewable energy in agriculture: criticalities and opportunities – Sergio Ferraris moderates a round table discussion with the managers of the Lazio Region Domenico Bertolucci, Silvio Cicchelli and Carmela Di Giorgio and the general manager of Arsial Fabio Genchi
- AgroRES continues: a good practice from Extremadura to be better known – Paolo Collepardi (Arsial)
- Towards the second meeting for the action plan Dina Maini (Arsial)
- Conclusions and greetings– Amedeo Fadda (Arsial)
Welcome to the Local Meeting!
Image credits: Photo by picjumbo.com from Pexels.