On 29 Oktober 2019 a stakeholder meeting was organised in the Alava region in Spain.
With the project WLE the participants want to achieve different targets:
- To know successful experiences in other European regions, taking advantage of the knowledge of other partners.
- To promote the participation of Local Agents and/or local interest groups in order to jointly carry out a correct diagnosis of the initial situation and the initiatives of interest.
- To study the natural resources of the region capable of generating a sustainable socio-economic development. Analysis of their potential and evaluation of their contribution to socio-economic and social development and to the conservation and restoration of the natural heritage.
- Socio-economic study of the potential impact of the lines of action detected.
- Drafting of the Regional Action Plan and implementation of a pilot initiative.
More info you can read here.