The Mazovia Development Agency together with the Lublin Science and Technology Park invite you to an international study visit to be held on September 28, 2021, from 9.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. in an online format dedicated to comprehensive entrepreneurship support, services provided to SMEs, including start-ups and innovators, as well as other dedicated entrepreneurship support instruments.
The event aims to exchange experience and develop practical recommendations for public administration and business environment institutions that:
• work to support entrepreneurship, innovation and SMEs
• want to provide better and better services, more adapted to the needs of entrepreneurs
• want to develop, get new ideas, improve the quality of services provided to entrepreneurs, including start-ups
• and are oriented on gaining international contacts with similar institutions
This study visit will present functioning models of entrepreneurs' services and selected instruments of entrepreneurship support from the Lubelskie and Mazowieckie Voivodeships. It will be an opportunity to exchange experience, mutual learning and discussion related to the construction of the ecosystem supporting the activities of entrepreneurs, especially start-ups with START EASY project partners - public administration units and business support institutions from Spain, Italy, Belgium, Lithuania and Latvia.
We invite representatives of:
• public administration at the local and regional level, operating to support entrepreneurship, including entities offering funding programs for SMEs
• cluster coordinators
• technology parks, innovation centers, digital innovation hubs
• knowledge transfer centers, research and development institutions
• institutions supporting financially the development of SME
• development agencies and other business environment institutions