On January 25, 2021 (Monday) the international SHREC project's stakeholders' meeting will be hosted by Mr Vitas Maciulis, President of Lithuanian Solar Energy Association, Lithuania & Professor and Dean Hans Erik Nilsson from Mid Sweden University, Sweden.
The following question is leading during the meeting:
“Transformation to solar and wind power – what are the driving forces and how are these techniques implemented in each country/region?”
The event will be hosted on ZOOM on January 25th (Monday) from 13:00 - 15:35 CET.
25.01.2021 Monday (13:00-15:35 CET)
13.00 Welcome and introduction
Mr. Vitas Maciulis, President of Lithuanian Solar Energy Association, Lithuania & Professor and Dean Hans Erik Nilsson Mid Sweden University, Sweden;
13.15-13.45 Presentations from Lithuania
- 13.15-13.30 Haroldas Nausėda, Board member, Director for B2B and Expansion at Ignitis| "Development of Solar Energy Prosumers Model in Lithuania";
- 13.30-13.45 Associate professor, Giedrius Siupsinskas, Vilnius Tech University, Department of Building Energetics| "Energy supply of multifamily houses in Lithuania"? ;
- 13.45-14.00 Q&A, reflections and discussion based on the Lithuanian presentation;
14.00-14.15 Coffee break
14.15-14.55 Presentations from Sweden focus on wind power, its driving forces and market
- Mrs Charlotte Unger Larsson,Vindkraft, Strömsund Municipality, former CEO of the Swedish wind power association | “Some basic facts about the wind power market in Sweden and the region of Middle Norrland”;
- Mr Mikael Aamisepp, High Coast Invest | “Driving forces for investments in the Middle Norrland region using wind, solar and water as energy sources”;
- Mr Mikael Näsström, Sollefteå Municipality | “The municipality of Sollefteå is using wind power as a key resource for developing their community. How and why?”;
- Dr Edith Andreasen, Mid Sweden University |“What can we expect from the future and learn from history when entering into new markets?”;
- 14.55-15.10 Q&A and reflections based on the Swedish presentations;
15.10-15.30 Common discussion on driving forces for new green markets and policy implication. Common action?;
15.30-15.35 Summing up & end of event.