Lazio Innova Action Plan in progress
Lazio Innova continues to work on the definition of its Action Plan. The in-depth analysis of partners’ Best Practices has been concluded and a short list of the most interesting BPs has been identified.
For Lazio Innova, the following BPs have been pre-selected:
- Mowin Innovation Lab - Nord-Regional Management Northern Hesse GmbH
- Traction - Regional Development Agency of Murcia Region
- Incoova - Regional Development Agency of Murcia Region
- UpScaler Project- Nottingham City Council
On 6-7 July 2021, Lazio Innova will attend the MoWiN Innovationlab organized by Science Park Kassel in order to improve the knowledge of this Best Practice that is one of the most suitable to be imported into the Lazio Region territory.
In the meantime, the analysis and the elaboration of 2021-2027 Programming Documents continues and Lazio Innova has deepened the knowledge of the following programming documents:
- National Recovery and Resilience Plan;
- Policy objectives in the 2021-2027 Partnership Agreement: strategic choices for informal dialogue with the Commission;
- Guidelines for Sustainable Development and Reduction of Inequalities: 2021-2027 Regional and European Public Policies" adopted by Lazio Region with Regional Government Act N. 792-5 November 2020.
From 17 May to 14 June Lazio Region organized 9 Focus Groups on the New 2021-2027 Smart Specialization Strategy addressing strategic sectors like Automotive and sustainable mobility, Aerospace, Agrifood, Blue Economy, Creative and digital industries, Safety, Technologies for cultural heritage, Life Sciences and Green and Circular Economy.
After the definition of 2021-2027 S3, Lazio Region will elaborate the final version of ERDF 2021-2027 Regional Operative Program, the programming document that could potentially be improved by the Scale Up Project’s BPs.
In the next semester, Lazio Innova will carefully analyse the ERDF 2021-2027 Regional Operative Program in order to identify specific tasks financing scaling-up measures. At the same time, the analysis of the selected Best Practices to be imported will continue. The goal is elaborating within the end of 2021 the Action Plan that will contain the strategy to strengthen the scaling-up activities of the new R.O.P. through the adoption of the most suitable partner Best Practices.