On 14/01/2021, #replaceteam gathered for the 9th web-meeting.
The first online event of 2021 focused on:
- Introduction to Funding Synergies to support the transition toward a circular economy
- Circularity Benchmark Tool
- Steering Committee
The meeting was organized by Crete Region, in charge of presenting the 'Funding Synergies' essential objective and crucial learning output of REPLACE strategy. This essential component of the project activities is strictly related to the ongoing work dealing with Local Analysis, Cross-Regional Synergies and Assessment Criteria for circular economy projects, with the aim of equipping REPLACE partners with the necessary knowledge, skills and tools for supporting the transition toward a circular economy through effective delivery of well-targeted regional policy instruments.
NEXT STEPS and DEADLINES
- Circularity Benchmark informative meetings, organized by the Province of Fryslàn
=> January 21th 2021 at 10:00 CET
=> January 26th 2021 at 14:00 CET
Participation required at least in one of the two meetings
- Deadline for the submission of the Local Analysis report to the Lead Partner Lazio Region and to the Advisory Partner VELTHA: 25/01/2021
- REPLACE 1st web-meeting for semester 4: doodle will be launched to decide a date
SEMESTER 3 FINALIZATION: IMPORTANT DEADLINES FOR THE REPORTING
The third semester of REPLACE project will end on 31st January 2021.
- REPLACE Deadline for the Submission of the Partner Reports to the Lead Partner: 6th of April 2021
- Programme Deadline to submit REPLACE Narrative and Financial Report: 30th of April 2021