Our third call for project proposals opens in less than two months. See whether you can get more information about it at an event close to you.
Contact points of many partner states organise information days to help you prepare a project for the call. At the moment, there are fourteen events with set dates:
- 18 January - Nantes, France
- 19 January - Vienna, Austria (with consultations)
- 31 January - Madrid, Spain
- 02 February - Nuremberg, Germany (with consultations)
- 02 February - Sofia, Bulgaria (for MAs; with consultations)
- 07 February - Warsaw, Poland (with consultations)
- 07 February - Stockholm, Sweden (with consultations)
- 10 February - Brussels, Belgium (with consultations)
- 10 February - Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 February - Sofia, Bulgaria (with consultations)
- 22 February - Catanzaro, Italy (with consultations)
- 22 February - Valletta, Malta (with consultations)
- 22 February - Riga, Latvia (with consultations)
- 23 February - Prague, Czech Republic (with consultations)
- 8 March - Luxembourg (with consultations)
- 8 March - Zagreb (with consultations)
- 10 March - Thessaloniki, Greece (with consultations)
- 16 March - Oslo, Norway (with consultations)
- 30 March - Helsinki, Finland (with consultations)
Cyprus, Romania and Spain are soon to announce the dates of their events. Other partner states might follow. Just check the In my country pages for the latest updates or contact your contact point directly for more information about an event in your country.
We will participate in many of these events to meet you and answer your specific question about the programme and the call. At many of them, we will provide individual consultations on more developed project ideas. Please note that you need to request a consultation/ feedback on your project idea through our online system at least seven days before the event date.
The first Stakeholders Group Meeting of the Project was held in Sevilla, to expose to the Stakeholders members
During the National Information day in Bulgaria dedicated to the third call for project proposals of INTERREG Europe Programme was presented project CD-ETA
The Interreg Europe Programme needs your input in shaping the details of the Policy Learning Platforms.
An online meeting presenting the Interreg Europe’s third call for project proposals.
Trento (Italy) is going to held this event on ENERGY EFFICIENCY which will address the Italian best practices in the use of financial instruments
An information day on Interreg Europe third call for project proposals for Croatian organisations.