Due to travel restrictions caused by the coronavirus crisis, the INNO Industry project partners have had to cancel the two meetings that were planned in recent months, which were to allow them to travel to Sweden and Portugal to continue learning first-hand about the good practices identified in the project.
Therefore, during the last weeks two virtual meetings have been held in which nine good practices have been presented:
- Sector-driven Innovations towards an Efficient Labour (Slovakia)
- Digital Innovation Hub (Slovenia)
- USMED CLoud Application for Medical data sharing (Romania)
- Habitat 4.0 Guide for Digitalization in SMEs of Habitat sectors (Spain)
- Hackathon as a cross-sectoral solution development platform (Latvia)
- Industry 4.0 Digitalization Voucher (Portugal)
- Regional Innovation Node (Sweden)
- Transylvania INFO Portal (Romania)
- Industry4UM (Slovakia)
The next virtual meeting will take place at the end of October, which will allow the partners to make further progress in the development of the project in order to work on their national/regional action plans to be delivered in the following months.