Photo credit: Ekaterina Bolovtsova from Pexels
On 17 November, Interreg Europe's Policy Learning Platform is hosting an online discussion on 'Retooling' economic development and cultural sector after the Pandemic.
Time: Tuesday, 17 November (10:00 – 11:45 CET)
The online discussion shall address the challenge of how policy makers can foster the economic recovery on the local level by using the skills available in the creative sector and “retool” the local economy by combining:
- Necessary support to the cultural and creative industries, which are heavily impacted by the Covid-19 crisis;
- Creative input to the local economy for a faster recovery through cross-sectoral collaboration;
- Improvement of the entrepreneurial thinking in local communities.
Representatives from two of our project partners will be present:
- Lennard Drogendijk from Inqubator Leeuwarden on their good practice: 'Get ready for the Launch (game)'.
- Osvaldas Stripeikis from VMU Centre for Enterprise Practices on: 'Developing creative thinking and entrepreneurial skills through a sustainable model of community integration'.
The full agenda and registration link can be found below: