Join us for our CityZen Good Practices Week from 28 June to 01 July, 2-3pm CET! The online sessions focus on the transferability of our good practices to different regions.
Grouped into four thematic sessions on four days, the practices will be presented briefly, and discussed afterwards with you and the respective experts – based on your individual interests as researchers, authorities, civil actors, advisors or practitioners:
Educational urban farming activities 28.06., 2-3 pm CET
- Educational farm RhineMain (GER) - A. Gram (Department for Rural Areas [ALR]), A. Koenecke (RhineMain Regionalpark)
- School garden Cristobal Colon (ES) - I. Méndez (Patrimonio Natural), E. Rollan Gallego (Teacher at Cristobal Colón)
- Neighbourhood pocket park Svolou (GR) - P. Chatzinakos
Civil initiatives in urban farming 29.06., 2-3 pm CET
- Participatory & Solidarity City Gardens Sofia (BG)
- Community urban farming Beja (PT) - F. Duarte (IrRADIARE), Municipality of Beja
- Community garden KIPOS3 (GR) - E. Gavriilidou
Communication tools to promote urban farming activities 30.06., 2-3 pm CET
- Digital map of suitable terrains, Sofia (BG) - D. Nikolova (Sofiaplan)
- Farm stations RhineMain (GER) - A. Gram (Department for Rural Areas [ALR]), A. Koenecke (RhineMain Regionalpark)
- Transfer network: Urban agriculture for resilient cities (GR) - N. Varsami
Business 01.07., 2-3 pm CET
- Market for urban farmers Santo Amaro (PT) - F. Duarte & C. Morgado (IrRADIARE), Municipality of Beja
- Food lab for entrepreneurs (ES) - I. Méndez (Patrimonio Natural)
We want to make sure to make these sessions as fruitful as possible!
To tailor the discussion to your interests, you will receive a neat information package with a survey on each session in advance, giving you time to prepare questions or express your expectations.
Please register under the form below - you can join us for as many thematic sessions as you like: tinyurl.com/cityzengpweek